- We will be following the guidelines set out by Bonnie Henry in regards to social gatherings & social distancing. There will be no group meetings or gatherings before or after the derby.
- Check in will be limited to the owner of the boat only to reduce the amount of people attending check in.
- We ask that you remain 2 meters away from others while attending the check in & while launching your boat.
- 2 lake locations for the derby reduces the number of people attending per lake, and encourages people to remain within their community (While still supporting a great cause).
- Registration, payment, and photo submissions of the Rainbow Trout will be done via email, e-transfer & text message to reduce contact.
- We encourage those participating to remain within their bubble.
- The winners will be notified the day of the derby, and pickup for prizes will be arranged.
- Please remember to be kind. We are just wanting to be able to raise funds for BC Children's Hospital, while being able to enjoy a day on the lake
- We appreciate all the support from our Communities!